San Diego, CA 92101 US
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned, which includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming and replacing amenities. This person must have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight. This is a fast paced position. Previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate to guests preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
• Prior housekeeping experience helpful.
• No employee will pose a direct threat to the health/safety of self or others
• CUSTOMER SERVICE: Meet service quality standards that affect guest satisfaction; respond to guest questions or problems in a timely, professional manner.
• WORK HABITS: Meet the hotel standards for work procedures, dress, grooming, attendance, and punctuality; report to work and return from breaks on time; give advance notice when absence is anticipated; require typical amount of supervision; accept work assignments without complaints.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: Accept opportunities to learn new skills, improve performance or cross-train for other hotel positions; solve routine problems that occur on the job; ask questions when not sure how to complete something; learn new skills as quickly as most others in the same job.
• SAFETY AND SECURITY: Be alert to hazards and responsible in carrying out hotel’s safety, security, and emergency procedures; suggest ways to improve safety conditions that reduce or prevent accidents and injuries; participate on safety committee or other special projects for safety; actively seek and report potential security risks or hazardous conditions.
• ROOM CLEANING: Meet the hotel standards for cleanliness; clean all assigned rooms on schedule; complete assignment sheets in an accurate, timely manner; keep cart and supplies orderly; occasionally receive compliments for room cleanliness and appearance; usually pass room inspections
When you have read everything about this job and you are ready to apply:
You may apply online at: https://xlstaffing.tcaportal.net/en/candidate/index
or Call 619-579-0442, due to Covid restrictions on how many people can be in the office at once, please call for an appointment.